|| Me, Myself & I ||
A list of some random facts about me. Don’t know if you will find it interesting or not, but this is what I know of me.. Happy Reading!! 🤗
1. My name is Preety Nisha. I was born in 1988.
2. I am a cusp between Gemini-Pisces and it means nothing to me.
3. Studious and sincere – sums up my education days. (yeah – a book worm kinda person 😌)
- Deliberate and hopeful. It is learning we set out to make happen in the belief that people can ‘be more’;
- Informed, respectful and wise. A process of inviting truth and possibility.
- Grounded in a desire that at all may flourish and share in life. It is a cooperative and inclusive activity that looks to help people to live their lives as well as they can.
4. The travel bug is probably genetic as my family always has the next trip planned before the first one ends. I have visited almost all the beautiful places in India and will surely tell you to visit Gulmarg which is in Jammu and Kashmir .It is extremely beautiful to visit .
I believe travel is important to broaden your horizons, to help understand that we are all citizens of one world with very diverse backgrounds, opportunities and histories. I also just love to see new places and to experience the beauty, food and people of different regions.
5. My mom is the strongest individual I know – I mean it! (one day, when I feel stronger, I will share her story, one day
6. I can count the number of best friends that I have.I can say that I have been lucky in Friendship . Have some Gem kind of friends which have surely help out me and supported me in all my situations of life .
7. My weakness I just bad in trust people easily. I’m an emotional girl but I will overcome by my strengths., my strength is that I am a quick learner and adaptable self-motivated person., my confidence level is quite high as I don’t compare myself with anyone. I Try doing things that my brain tells me that I can’t.
8. I prefer tea over coffee though I am addicted to none. I still prefer the classic taste of tea, and I never fail to drink at least 2 cups of tea a day! I’m also aware that tea is a much healthier option to coffee.
9. I have never cooked in my life before my Post Graduation. (not proud of it, but surely i can cook some dishes very tasty ) Recently I learned making Chicken Biryani (Indian dish ).I am also quite fond of sweets and chocolates too much can’t resist having them in my daily going day .I love Indian Rashmalai ( sweets) a lot .
10. I am in search of my soulmate or you can say I want to keep this information little close as of now .Though I had few crush when I was a student .
11. It might sound cliche – but I don’t like myself in selfies much .
12. I am a complete believer in love and I think Love is something that is cultivated between two people and grows over time, through getting to know him or her and experiencing life’s many ups and downs together. It involves commitment, time, mutual trust, and acceptance.
- Feeling unloved is strongly correlated with feelings of low self-esteem and depression.
- People who both feel loved by others and who report loving other people tend to be happier.
- Love can play a role in long-term health, and feeling emotionally connected may help increase immunity.
13. About my hobbies , I like “I like traveling and long walks on the beach,” My hobbies are watching movies and listening to songs. Especially I watch movies which are very Innovative and Adventurous like The Grey, Narnia, Harry Potter, Bourne Series , Taken series ,Wonder women , Black panther and many more . I am a big Fan of Liam Nesson . Recently I have started reading books. One of the book which inspired me a lot is ‘The Last Girl by Naadia Muraad’.
My another biggest hobby is Photography . I own D 5300 DSLR camera .Photography allows you to create images of events, times, and places. To both record what happened and allow you to share them with friends and family, either in digital format or more permanently with prints or photo books.
By being able to capture a special moment in time, you carry the memory of that event forward with you, allowing you to share it and remember it with those that were there. Those memories become part of your history, perhaps family lore, not just stories passed down through the generations – but images as well. As the popular idiom says, “A picture is worth a thousand words”.
Another important hobby of mine is to speak German . I have learned German language through a learning school and now I have couples of friends in India as well as in Germany with whom I talk freely in German language .
Was sind deine Hobbys? / Was sind deine Interessen?Meine Hobbys sind lesen , malen , mit Freunden treffen,tanzen , reisen und ins Kino gehen.
I haven’t written the translation so see if you can understand this .
Driving, for me, is about being one with the machine. It feels magical (at least to me) to be able to use all the little techniques that use the hidden capabilities of the car and the driver and make driving a more involved activity, be it engine braking, heel and toe, etc.My best experience has been driving through the twisty, narrow streets of Bangalore when they are empty, and some of the curvy wide roads in Pune. Like I said, I’ve mostly driven in the city, and that means not much high speed driving. Still, I’ve loved every bit of it.
14. Family comes first for me. Rather than simply defining family by a dictionary definition, each individual should look to define a family by his own standards, enriching the dictionary’s definition. You can have several families in your lifetime, even several families at once if you choose. Regardless of how you choose to define your family unit, whether it is traditional or unique, your definition is of the family unit that works for you. As the saying goes, “
15. My favorite dress – I love to wear shirts and pants made from jeans fabric. I frequently wear them when I move out of my work here. There are few reasons for picking this type of outfit. They are durable and gorgeous to look at. Besides, jeans fabrics are comfortable with and you will need less cleaning on them. You can use them in almost all types of occasions. And they fit with all types of shoes. Considering all the matters, this appears special to me.Apart from that I like wearing dress but it is of very specific brand like I use Zara,Vero moda ,H&M , and AND Brands .Also my ethnic dress ends at BIBA Brand .I think dressing is an important part of your personality development .
16. I don’t like reading newspaper now as I am not getting much time for it . There are few apps in my mobile which can easily update me of the current affairs going in the world . I read selectively now.
17. I don’t like religious talks (u know what I mean).Not really, people believe what they want to believe sometimes I think its just something for people to argue about.No specific religion…. But I am spiritual. The Buddha has some good ideas, tho 🙂 I don’t believe in an organized religion. I believe there is a heaven & hell and I don’t need somebody to tell me that.I believe in acceptance in all religions.(God is one )
18. I really don’t know if there is a life after this one, so I’m doing what I can with the one I’ve got now… but I do believe there is a part of us that is more than just our bodies… and if reincarnation is true, I am trying my best to be really good in this life .
19. I like myself for every small reason because you are an art made of yourself. If you don’t love yourself,Start doing so!I love myself a lot. I admire all the good qualities that I possess and tries to improve upon my weaknesses. During my childhood days, I used to be a quite and a shy girl. But I knew that I was not that sort of person who likes to be quiet.
I changed myself from an introvert to an Ambivert person. I started participating in extra-curricular activities in school and college. I started interacting with people. I became a kind of social bee. Initially I also used to be jealous of some people and their achievements. But now I am equally opposite of what I used to be. I am happy that I accepted my weakness and improved upon it. When I get to know about some of my weakness and that seems to be genuine to me I accept it and tries hard to get over it.I have high ambitions in my life to do this or that. And at the same time I am a lazy lass. So yes, fighting with the laziness.
20. I don’t follow any fashion trends.I think everyone knows this and it is so true. Fashion trends are constantly changing and the clothes you wear today may suddenly become out of fashion tomorrow. So, I feel this is a great example of why sometimes following fashion trends is not always a great idea. I honestly do follow trends, but just when I like them. I’m not concerned about wearing the latest fashion every single time. Instead, I choose to wear what I like, whether it’s a current trend or it’s off season.
21. I love food. I am a non vegetarian and I have tried all Western Pizzas to Indian Thalies , Chinese cuisine and Japanese food like Sushi.
22. I like being active. 10k steps everyday atleast. Current aspiration: to join a gym!
My life ‘s mantra is Life is a progress, and not a station.