1. My name is Preety Nisha. I was born in 1988.
2. I am a cusp between Gemini-Pisces and it means nothing to me.
3. Studious and sincere – sums up my education days. (yeah – a book worm kinda person 😌)
- Deliberate and hopeful. It is learning we set out to make happen in the belief that people can ‘be more’;
- Informed, respectful and wise. A process of inviting truth and possibility.
- Grounded in a desire that at all may flourish and share in life. It is a cooperative and inclusive activity that looks to help people to live their lives as well as they can.
4. The travel bug is probably genetic as my family always has the next trip planned before the first one ends. I have visited almost all the beautiful places in India and will surely tell you to visit Gulmarg which is in Jammu and Kashmir .It is extremely beautiful to visit .
9. I have never cooked in my life before my Post Graduation. (not proud of it, but surely i can cook some dishes very tasty ) Recently I learned making Chicken Biryani (Indian dish ).I am also quite fond of sweets and chocolates too much can’t resist having them in my daily going day .I love Indian Rashmalai ( sweets) a lot .
10. I am in search of my soulmate or you can say I want to keep this information little close as of now .Though I had few crush when I was a student .
11. It might sound cliche – but I don’t like myself in selfies much .
12. I am a complete believer in love and I think Love is something that is cultivated between two people and grows over time, through getting to know him or her and experiencing life’s many ups and downs together. It involves commitment, time, mutual trust, and acceptance.
- Feeling unloved is strongly correlated with feelings of low self-esteem and depression.
- People who both feel loved by others and who report loving other people tend to be happier.
- Love can play a role in long-term health, and feeling emotionally connected may help increase immunity.
13. About my hobbies , I like “I like traveling and long walks on the beach,” My hobbies are watching movies and listening to songs. Especially I watch movies which are very Innovative and Adventurous like The Grey, Narnia, Harry Potter, Bourne Series , Taken series ,Wonder women , Black panther and many more . I am a big Fan of Liam Nesson . Recently I have started reading books. One of the book which inspired me a lot is ‘The Last Girl by Naadia Muraad’.
14. Family comes first for me. Rather than simply defining family by a dictionary definition, each individual should look to define a family by his own standards, enriching the dictionary’s definition. You can have several families in your lifetime, even several families at once if you choose. Regardless of how you choose to define your family unit, whether it is traditional or unique, your definition is of the family unit that works for you. As the saying goes, “
15. My favorite dress – I love to wear shirts and pants made from jeans fabric. I frequently wear them when I move out of my work here. There are few reasons for picking this type of outfit. They are durable and gorgeous to look at. Besides, jeans fabrics are comfortable with and you will need less cleaning on them. You can use them in almost all types of occasions. And they fit with all types of shoes. Considering all the matters, this appears special to me.Apart from that I like wearing dress but it is of very specific brand like I use Zara,Vero moda ,H&M , and AND Brands .Also my ethnic dress ends at BIBA Brand .I think dressing is an important part of your personality development .
16. I don’t like reading newspaper now as I am not getting much time for it . There are few apps in my mobile which can easily update me of the current affairs going in the world . I read selectively now.
17. I don’t like religious talks (u know what I mean).Not really, people believe what they want to believe sometimes I think its just something for people to argue about.No specific religion…. But I am spiritual. The Buddha has some good ideas, tho 🙂 I don’t believe in an organized religion. I believe there is a heaven & hell and I don’t need somebody to tell me that.I believe in acceptance in all religions.(God is one )
18. I really don’t know if there is a life after this one, so I’m doing what I can with the one I’ve got now… but I do believe there is a part of us that is more than just our bodies… and if reincarnation is true, I am trying my best to be really good in this life .
19. I like myself for every small reason because you are an art made of yourself. If you don’t love yourself,Start doing so!I love myself a lot. I admire all the good qualities that I possess and tries to improve upon my weaknesses. During my childhood days, I used to be a quite and a shy girl. But I knew that I was not that sort of person who likes to be quiet.
20. I don’t follow any fashion trends.I think everyone knows this and it is so true. Fashion trends are constantly changing and the clothes you wear today may suddenly become out of fashion tomorrow. So, I feel this is a great example of why sometimes following fashion trends is not always a great idea. I honestly do follow trends, but just when I like them. I’m not concerned about wearing the latest fashion every single time. Instead, I choose to wear what I like, whether it’s a current trend or it’s off season.
21. I love food. I am a non vegetarian and I have tried all Western Pizzas to Indian Thalies , Chinese cuisine and Japanese food like Sushi.
My life ‘s mantra is Life is a progress, and not a station.